Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Project Manager to join a top tier legal services provider within their London based Litigation Professional Services (UK) Department.
Reporting to the Director of UK Operations, the Associate Project Manager provides daily support for Project Managers to assist with the successful delivery of products and services offered by the business. Providing detailed documentation during initiation, planning, execution, monitor and control, and closure phases of each project. Following process driven execution of project tasks to ensure unified Project Management methodology is adhered to. Acting as a member of the client support centre for applications hosted by the business. Document and report periodic project details to the Project Managers, LPS Leadership, clients and project teams.
- Gather and thoroughly document requirements using standard project intake forms
- Provide Project Managers with assistance across all aspects of the eDiscovery/eDisclosure lifecycle.
- Analyse processes to propose changes or additions to project procedures
- Follow detailed Quality Control measures to ensure accuracy of all deliverables
- Track all time spent on project activities
- Perform Document Production work for the purposes of regulatory/litigation disclosure exercises
- Process electronically stored information (‘ESI’) data as and when required (training provided)
- Perform evidence collection exercises as and when required (training provided)
Requirements and Competencies
- Previous work experience in law firm, corporate legal department or litigation support industry preferred
- Understanding of the EDRM and eDiscovery project lifecycle
- Technical background, including business process analysis, database design and creation, use of electronic document review tools, facilitation and conducting software training, technical writing and information systems support
- Detailed planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional written, electronic and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding and efficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and other common software applications
- Manage timely completion of multiple requests, adjust and reprioritise according to changing needs
- Complete project activities according to budget and communicated timelines; proactively raise risks to meeting timelines and budget.
- Communicate frequently and professionally with clients, Project Managers and project team
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
- Provide exceptional customer service for existing and prospective clients
- Develop team mentality where communication, solutions and good relationships are fostered
- Prior experience in data collections utilising standard industry tools such as EnCase, FTK and others, would be beneficial
- Prior hands-on experience of data processing and document production would be beneficial