Cyber Forensics Consultant
A prestigious law firm is seeking a Cyber Forensics Consultant to become incorporated into their London team. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing forensic services to the legal cases and cyber incidents. Responsibilities will include interrogating data, conducting investigations and data manipulation.
• Lead forensic investigations using forensic software.
• Liaise with internal and external clients to ensure deadlines are met.
• Being responsible for the forensic process as a whole. Developing internal processes and capability development.
• Work alongside legal and business development teams to develop the company’s brand.
• Hands-on experience utilising industry software such as EnCase, Cellebrite, and FTK.
• Advanced technical skills including experience of Linux and scripting/programming languages.
• Prior experience performing digital forensic acquisition and analysis of a multitude of devices including computers, mobiles, cloud platforms and other digital devices.
• Prior experience managing and manipulating large amounts of information and solving complex issues.
• Familiarity with the cyber security industry is beneficial.
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
• Can work both independently and within a team environment.
• Strong time management skills.
• Can work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met.