Ediscovery Support Co-ordinator – London – Firm
This junior role is to support eDisclosure queries and general technology related questions with the role reporting to the Practice Support Manager.
To support day-to-day activities and requests including:
● Answering simple technical questions and completing some technical work;
● Engagement with the legal team/clients working with the eDisclosure / Practice Executive to plan the project accordingly;
● Engagement with eDisclosure providers and project planning; and
● Providing communication support between the legal team/clients and eDisclosure providers, helping to prevent errors and ensure clarity, precision, and mutual understanding.
● Creation of supportive documentation to aid training sessions and practices;
● Debrief meetings for cases at appropriate points in time; and
● Technology guidance and recommendations.
● Development of technical skills across all technology platforms;
● 1/2 years of use or knowledge of review platforms including Relativity, Axcelerate, Nuix Discover, Everlaw or DISCO; ● Professional and consultative experience during the eDiscovery lifecycle or within legal operational support;
● Good understanding of how to manipulate data;
● Good working knowledge of Data Management and the implications of GDPR; and
● Experience of working in a consultancy, law firm or professional services firm.