Our client, a large, successful legal technology company, are looking to recruit a Marketing Associate to join their busy London office.
The Marketing Associate will be crucial to the team with responsibility for performing the day-to-day management of a wide variety of marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with other marketing team members.
- Tracking project status across team members, updating project status systems and pulling reports.
- Managing logistics, deadlines, details and deliverables of conferences and events, including speaking proposal submissions, managing attendance lists, researching sponsorship opportunities and requirements, as well as managing booth and collateral material details, etc. for conferences/tradeshows, industry events, speaking engagements, and the company hosted events
- Tracking details for digital and print media buys, including due dates, specs, invoicing, submissions and deadlines.
- Recommending placements based on editorial calendars.
- Assisting in writing sales campaigns, copy for marketing materials, advertisements and other related materials.
- Working with the creative team to project manage the development of a wide variety of sales and marketing materials, securing approvals from internal stakeholders, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Working with thought leadership and the PR team to announce events, new materials and reprints both internally and externally through a variety of channels, including social media.
- Helping the team ensure that brand guidelines are met and maintained in all internal and market-facing materials.
- Updating the company website with event information, thought leadership materials, etc.
- Managing contacts and marketing lists and pulling reports within CRM system (Salesforce)
- Assisting in the tracking and analysis of marketing initiative metrics, preparing reports to sales and marketing teams.
- BA/BS degree is required.
- Previous experience working in a consulting or B2B environment is preferred. 3+ years of marketing experience or relevant experience required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills is essential, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferable experience with WordPress, SharePoint and Salesforce
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects/deadlines
- Deadline-driven, able to project manage a task to completion
- Holistic thinking about projects – think ahead, anticipate, plan
- Strong organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication ability.
- Highly collaborative and will enjoy working with employees/clients at all levels.